Align Your Brand With Ours!
Support one of the “Top Twenty Coolest Film Festivals in the world.”
Irish Film Festival, Boston depends on contributions to create and sustain programs throughout the year. Your support ensures the continuance of the festival as well as related events and interim screenings. Charitable donations may be directed to general support of the festival, or may be tied to a specific film screening, party, event, or panel.
More than 4,000 people are expected to attend the 2018 festival over the course of the four days. Staffed, organized and operated by a team of volunteers, we depend on corporate contributions to create and sustain our annual festival. There are a number of reasons why supporting the Irish Film Festival, Boston is a good idea. Here are just a few:
- Align your company’s brand with the largest Irish Film Festival outside of Ireland.
- Sponsors receive local, regional, national, and international exposure to a diverse audience and partners in the field, such as: Independent Film Festival Boston; Boston Jewish Film Festival; A Celtic Sojourn; Irish Network Boston; Boston Business Association; Irish Consulate Boston; Irish Film and Television Academy; Irish Film Board
- As the first point of contact in the Boston area for sneak-peek previews and premieres of new Irish productions, we fill theaters throughout the year.
- Each year, the festival honors Irish pioneers in varous facets of filmmaking
and sponsors often avail of exclusive opportunities such as meet and greet
events with honorees. Past honorees include Gabriel Byrne, Aidan Quinn,
Brendan Gleeson, Fionnula Flanagan, John Boorman, and Jim Sheridan, to
name but a few.
- Social Networking – our Facebook & Twitter pages have a rapidly increasing network of fans and we can draw positive attention to your product or service. In addition, we have an extensive email database and other Boston partners who e-blast for us.
- The Irish Film Festival, Boston released new lines of merchandise in 2017 and opportunities for logo placement exist at certain levels.
Irish Film Festival, Boston will work with you to create customized packages designed to meet your company’s unique goals. For more information on how your business or organization can be involved, please contact us at email@example.com.
* We are a 501(c)3 non-profit and all contributions are fully tax deductible to the extent provided by law.