Irish Film Festival, Boston depends on contributions to create and sustain programs throughout the year.Your support ensures the continuance of the festival as well as related events and interim screenings. Charitable donations may be directed to general support of the festival, or may be tied to a specific film screening, party, event, or panel.
Why support Irish Film Festival Boston?
- Align your company’s brand with the largest Irish Film Festival outside of Ireland.
- Experience local, regional, national & international exposure to a well-educated and diverse audience.
- As the first point of contact in the Boston area for sneak-peek previews and premieres of new Irish productions, we fill theaters throughout the year.
- The Festival offers a wide array of high-profile sponsorship opportunities – past honorees have included John Boorman, Gabriel Byrne, Fionnula Flanagan, Brendan Gleeson, Aidan Quinn, Stephen Rea and Jim Sheridan as well as a long list of up and coming Irish filmmakers including Ken Wardrop – Sundance winner 2010.
- TOTH branding created a new identity, “Clover” the sheep, for the festival in 2009 and have a commitment to developing the brand over time as the festival evolves.
- New line of merchandise to be available in Spring ’14.
- Social Networking – our Facebook & Twitter pages have a rapidly increasing network of fans and we can draw positive attention to your product or service. In addition, we have an extensive email database and other Boston partners who e-blast for us.
Irish Film Festival, Boston will work with you to create customized packages designed to meet your company’s unique goals. Download the IFF Sponsorship Package to view sample sponsorship packages.
For more information on how your business or organization can be involved, please email us.
* We are a 501(c)3 non-profit and all contributions are fully tax deductible to the extent provided by law.